FİYAT TEMSİLİDİR.LÜTFEN TEKLİF ALINIZ.
Texol Grease™ HT 2
Fully synthetic high temperature silica grease
Texol Grease™ HT 2 is specifically formulated to meet the demands of lubrication at up to 302°C. Texol Grease™ HT 2 is a methyl phenyl silica based Grease utilizing a non-melting inorganic thichener and fortified with a high concentration of low friction solids that reduce wear and protect equipment. Texol Grease™ HT’s exceptional mechanical stability in high temperature and shearing conditions gives it a long life and requires fewer re-applications.
Applications and Uses
• Anti-friction bearings of high temperature equipment
• Oven conveyor bearings
• Kiln car wheel bearings
• Tenter frame bearings
• Calendar roll bearings
• Laboratory glassware joints
Features and Benefits
• Non-melting inorganic thickener High temperature tolerance.
• Excellent thermal stability Extended lubrication cycles.
• Resistant to practically all solvents, including chlorinated hydrocarbons, strong acids, alkalis and oxidizing agents, e.g., natural gas, benzene petroleum ether, benzol, toluene, cyclohexane, dioxane, tetrahydrofurane, ethyl acetate, acetone, chlorobenzene, tetrachlormethane, trichlorethylene, halogens, potassium hydroxide and hydrochloric, phosphoric, sulphuric and nitric acids.
• Compatible with the following sealing materials: NBR, EPDM, NR, MWQ, PVMQ,PA, PE, PUR, PTFE.
Texol Grease™ HT series are methyl phenyl silica based Grease with non-melting inorganic thickener. Silica lubricating oil fluorinated hydrocarbons are combined in a non-melting gel to synergistically interact, increasing the useful life of each component. Texol Grease™ HT is moisture and corrosive resistant. Texol Grease™ HT is heat stable, shear stable and chemically resistant. This assures full protection to bearings and other components over a broad temperature range and varied operating conditions.